Castile Liquid Soap
Castile Soap is a vegetable-oil based soap, traditionally olive oil, and does not contain any animal fats. It is considered to be an all-purpose soap, and can be used as an overall body cleanser, a pet shampoo, a laundry detergent, a liquid dish detergent, and even a hard surface cleaner when diluted. Because Liquid Castile Soap is free of harsh chemicals, such as SLS, it is considered to be more environmentally friendly than most store-bought detergents. Shake before use.
- An effective home cleanser. Use it as dish soap or to clean sink and counters. Mix it with a bit of vinegar to scrub floors.
- Non-toxic alternative for people who suffer from sensitive skin.
- Excellent cleanser for individuals with eczema, acne, or psoriasis. Possesses antibacterial properties.
- Shampoo alternative that will not strip your hair or scalp of its beneficial oils.
- Can be used as a base to make personal and home care recipes. Essential oils can be added for additional benefits. Add lemon and vinegar for household cleansers.
- Safe to use around and on babies and pets.
Don’t use Castile soap in your dishwasher or washing machine. This will cause an excess of bubbles and flooding. Only special cleansers should be used in these types of appliances.
If your water is hard in your city, the soap may leave behind a white film on surfaces. In these cases, use filtered or bottled water. Or, rinse off with a vinegar and water solution.
Just like with any type of hair care product, test the soap on a small section of colour-dyed hair first. The soap could strip away the colour.
The products offered by Quente Products are neither intended nor prescribed to be a substitute for medical treatments, cure or prevention of any disease – physical, mental and emotional. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health-related problems prior to use.