Epsom Salts – Magnesium Sulphate – 1kg
Epsom salt is best known as a component of bath salts. Epsom salt is different from traditional salt in that it’s actually a mineral compound of magnesium and sulphate, and is technically known as magnesium sulphate.
Benefits and Uses
- Relax Your Body: Simply dissolve Epsom salts in a warm bath.
- Wash Pots and Pans: Pour a small amount of Epsom salts into the dirty dishes before you scrub them. The abrasive texture of the salt crystals will help to remove stuck-on food easily.
- Clean Tile and Grout: Mix equal parts Epsom salts and liquid dish detergent to create a super effective tile and grout cleaner. Apply this mixture to dirty or stained surfaces in the bathroom, kitchen, or even outside and allow it to soak in for a minute or two. Then scrub away the loosened grime and rinse clean.
- Remove Detergent Build-up: Fill your empty washing machine with hot water, add a litre of clear vinegar and one cup of Epsom salts, let the machine agitate for about a minute, then stop the cycle and let the solution soak for about an hour.
- In The Garden: Magnesium sulphate may be used to fertilize your plants, green up your lawn, remove unwanted insect pests, and prevent slugs among other things.
The products offered by Quente Products are neither intended nor prescribed to be a substitute for medical treatments, cure or prevention of any disease – physical, mental and emotional. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health-related problems prior to use.