Rosemary Hydrosol is excellent at treating conditions of mucus, congestion & other respiratory concerns,
Note: Avoid in cases of high blood pressure and in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Aroma is sweet, soft green, followed by a sharp Rosemary scent
Uses of Rosemary Hydrosol:
- Keeps the airways clean & moist when applied to nostrils & deeply inhaled
- Can help clear mucus from the digestive tract
- May help improve the skin, liver function & digestion
- Topically in a hot compress for ear infections (do not put directly in the ear)
- Calms skin irritations
- Add to skin and hair product formulations instead of water
- Use in a steam or hot compress for toning & decongesting clogged pores
- Brightens the complexion
Storage: When not in use, store in a cool dark place. A refrigerator is great!